Epic hunting adventure in high definition is finally on Android!
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter is a console-quality lifelike hunting sim where the players track down a variety of dinosaurs while exploring huge non-linear locations. The dinos boast with some of the most advanced AI on the platform, evolving from "pea-brained" dummies to dangerous creatures that are able to see, hear and sense the adrenaline in hunter's blood.
Release Date: 28/10/2014
Available on: iOS, Tablet, Mobile, Android
Distinct 3D environments including pine forests, muddy marshes and rolling hills give room for different hunting tactics, which are important because the hunter may easily end up becoming a prey. Wind direction, scent and the use of a special dinosaur call are all key elements in tracking the dinosaur and not being caught.
- Huge 3D world, open to explore!
- Console quality HD graphics.
- 3D dinosaurs, from the Herbivorous (plant eating) for novice hunters to the Carnivorous (meat-eating) for experts.
- Two exciting game modes:
- Hunting: a non-linear close to reality hunting experience where players roam through vast landscapes, tracking and hunting a variety of dinosaurs.
- Survival: a timed, frenzied affair where dinosaurs run onto the player in waves with a clear intention to fress him.
- Choose from among six different weapon types - from a sniper rifle to an X-bow.
- Map and radar to locate and track dinosaurs.
- Hunting accessories for smart hunting.
- Interactive Dino Trophy Room.
- Online leaderboards by Openfeint.
Carnivores Dinosaur Hunter HD is developed by Tatem Games.